- Dura-Lite USAHome
Channel Flow® Charge Air Cooler Fin Design for (but not limited to) Agricultural and Industrial applications with Patented High Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System. Can be used on applications up to a maximum of 600 HP.
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite has maintained a less than 1% warranty return rate over the past 29-years.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation that its Channel Flow® (AG) Charge Air Coolers (the "CAC") will remain within the allowable leak down rate specifications of the following applicable engine manufacturers under normal operating conditions: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, Mack, Mercedes, Paccar, and Volvo ("Engine Manufacturers").
All products are tested to be 100% leak-free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
How important is it to test my CAC ?
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Inventory may be Available in Canada. Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
Can't find what you are looking for? Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
- The most reliable charge air cooler in the world. Backed by more than 29-years of customer experience.
- Engineered for performance, durability, and improved fuel economy in applications where dust, dirt and debris are a factor, including Agriculture and Industry.
- The Outer Fin design allows for smooth unobstructed airflow and makes cleaning fast and effortless.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
BIG BUD, CUSTOM APPLICATIONS
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- BIG BUD BIG BUD TRACTOR 1977 - 1992
- BIG BUD TRACTOR 1977 - 1992
- CUSTOM APPLICATIONS BIG BUD TRACTOR 1977 - 1992
- CUSTOM APPLICATIONS TRACTOR 1977 - 1992
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.