- Dura-Lite USAHome
Brass Tank/ Copper Brass Core Radiator - No Frame - With Oil Cooler.
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of installation (unlimited mileage) that its Radiators (the “Radiator”) will remain free from defects in material and workmanship under normal on-highway operating conditions.
All products are tested to be 100% leak free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
Inventory may be Available in Canada. Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
Can't find what you are looking for? Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
- Direct replacement for radiators manufactured with a similar brass tank/ copper core construction.
- Reinforced corner supports, which prevents leaks from happening between the tubes and header.
- Stamped all metal high strength, heavy gauge tanks that prevent stress cracking.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
FORD (STERLING), FREIGHTLINER, WESTERN STAR
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- FORD (STERLING) F800 1987
- FORD (STERLING) L8000F 1994 - 2002
- FORD (STERLING) LA8000F 1994 - 2002
- FORD (STERLING) LN7000 1994 - 2002
- FORD (STERLING) LN8000 1994 - 2002
- FORD (STERLING) LNT8000F 1994 - 2002
- FORD (STERLING) LS8000F 1994 - 2002
- FORD (STERLING) LT8000 1994 - 2002
- FORD (STERLING) LT8000F 1994 - 2002
- FORD (STERLING) LTS8000F 1994 - 2002
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.