- Dura-Lite USAHome
Steel Tank/ Copper Brass Core Radiator - With Frame.
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 2 (two) years from the date of installation (unlimited mileage) that its Radiators (the “Radiator”) will remain free from defects in material and workmanship under normal on-highway operating conditions.
All products are tested to be 100% leak free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
Inventory may be Available in Canada. Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
Can't find what you are looking for? Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
- Reinforced tube-to-header joint includes additional solder buildup for increased durability.
- Reinforced header corner supports with machined holes, which prevents leaks from happening between the tubes and header.
- Stamped all metal high strength, heavy gauge, rust resistant steels tanks and structure.
- Select radiators available with Extra High Efficiency - Dimpled Tube Core design.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
FORD (STERLING), FREIGHTLINER, WESTERN STAR
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- WESTERN STAR 4900 2003 - 2020
- WESTERN STAR 4900FA 2003 - 2020
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.