- Dura-Lite USAHome
Evolution® Charge Air Cooler with Patented High Temperature Silicone Grommet Tube-To-Header Seal System.
Product Option Descriptions
Eliminator® Tube and Fin Charge Air Cooler
North American wide coverage.
Dura-Lite has maintained a less than 1% warranty return rate for over 30-years.
Dura-Lite’s warranty is not prorated and warrants the original vehicle installation for a period of 7 (seven) years or 1,000,000 (one million) miles or 1,609,000 (one million, six hundred and nine thousand) kilometers, whichever occurs first from the date of installation that its Evolution® Charge Air Coolers (the “CAC”) will remain within the allowable leak down rate specifications of the following applicable engine manufacturers under normal on-highway operating conditions: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International, Mack, Mercedes, Paccar, and Volvo (“Engine Manufacturers”).
All products are tested to be 100% leak-free before they leave the manufacturing facility.
How important is it to test my CAC ?
Core Dimension - Header to Header:
Core Dimension - Over Sidepieces:
Inlet Connection OD Dimension:
Inlet Connection Note:
Outlet Connection OD Dimension:
Outlet Connection Note:
Available Inventory by Location:
Inventory may be Available in Canada. Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
Can't find what you are looking for? Live Chat or Call us at (800) 661-1117
- The most reliable charge air cooler in the world. Backed by over 30-years of customer experience.
- Engineered for performance, durability, and improved fuel economy.
- Your best value for the long haul, our tested and proven design is backed by a 7-year, million-mile guarantee.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
BLUE BIRD BODY CO., GMC/GENERAL, INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR), SPARTAN, TOR TRUCK INC.
Vehicle Make/Model/Year:Hide Fitments
- BLUE BIRD BODY CO ALL AMERICAN REAR ENGINE 2003 - 2009
- BLUE BIRD BODY CO FE 2003 - 2009
- BLUE BIRD BODY CO RE 2003 - 2009
- BLUE BIRD BODY CO SCHOOL BUS 1992 - 2009
- BLUE BIRD BODY CO TC 1992 - 2003
- BLUE BIRD BODY CO TC2000 1992 - 2003
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 3000 2000 - 2004
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 4700 1995 - 2002
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 4700LP 1995 - 2002
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 4700LX 1995 - 2002
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 4800 1995 - 2002
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) 4900 1995 - 2002
- INTERNATIONAL (NAVISTAR) SCHOOL BUS 1992 - 2009
Year “9999” refers to an “Unknown” Year.