A Replacement Charge Air Cooler That Will Outlast Your Truck
Better than your original equipment, backed by the 7-year, million-mile guarantee.
Replacement charge air coolers for heavy duty needs.
No other charge air cooler in the market today offers the longevity and performance of Dura-Lite™.
Evolution® Charge Air Cooler
- Dura-Lite’s patented high-temperature silicone grommet tube-to-header seal system.
- Reinforced tanks to reduce premature failure and reduce downtime.
- Offset outer fin design provides consistent performance by minimizing the buildup of debris.
- Dyno tested to optimize performance, power and emissions.
- Engineered for performance, improved fuel economy and durability/longevity. EPA Certified.
- Manufactured leak-free. Tested underwater to ensure it is leak-free before leaving the factory.
Eliminator® Charge Air Cooler
- Manufactured to eliminate the typical tube-to-header failure and resulting leakage.
- Professionally engineered as a direct original equipment (OE) replacement.
- Meets or exceeds original equipment (OE) heat transfer performance.
- Superior quality and durability against other aftermarket and OE charge air coolers.
- An affordable option for optimized power, emissions and renewed fuel economy.
- No core charge, and manufactured leak-free.
Charge Air Coolers Engineered to Outperform Original Equipment, Built To Last Forever
Decades of real-world research, engineering, fabrication design, and field experience have been brought to bear on one objective; building a better charge air cooler. Not all charge air coolers are created equal. Take no chances on this integral part of your engine’s performance.
Optimized power and emissions = more power per litre/gallon, and less waste overall
More consistent fuel economy = cost savings in fuel
Increased engine longevity = cost savings in premature upgrades/replacements
Reduced downtime = your fleet stays on the road for longer
What it takes to build the world’s best charge air cooler
Our in-house, professionally certified (by APEGA) engineers design each Evolution®charge air cooler (CAC) using the most advanced engineering software, tools, and technologies.
Prior to designing a Dura-Lite™ Evolution CAC, the original equipment (OE) product is inspected, documented, and photographed in the OE installation.
Each new Dura-Lite Evolution CAC references the OE product as the baseline for the design.
The OE product is Wind Tunnel Performance Tested (when required).
The OE product is 3D Scanned and modeled as the baseline for the Dura-Lite design.
Each new Dura-Lite design package consists of component and assembly drawings, manufacturing fixtures, inspection fixtures, and packaging drawings that are strictly controlled by Dura-Lite’s document control system.
A Performance Analysis is completed for each Dura-Lite design to confirm it will meet the engine specifications of the applicable engine used in the OE installation.
All Tooling required for manufacturing purposes is CNC machined for precision.
The first off prototype Manifolds are 3D Scanned, a complete CAD Inspection is performed, and a formal Inspection Report completed. The Manifold Inspection Report is then referenced to make any necessary Manifold Tooling adjustments.
What Our Customers Are Saying
I have used Dura-Lite on past trucks. I just installed an Evolution US-CUSDAC-281F CAC on my 379 Peterbilt with a high HP Caterpillar engine. The exhaust gas temperature was lowered compared to the stock CAC. Great fitment, easy install, and very well built product!
Dura-Lite’s unique design holds up against the punishment of the road so well that it’s warrantied for a million miles. That’s a no-brainer. Be sure to test often and always ask for a genuine Dura-Lite Charge Air Cooler.
Product appears to be of much better quality than the OEM cooler I removed.
The OEM coolers just do not last, and when ordering new trucks the option should be available to specify Dura-Lite.
Love the idea of warranty with that many miles, and this charge air cooler is not that much in price compared to other coolers.
Your product is the very best and I’m happy to order a new one, my Dura-Lite was installed 12 years ago and has run well for over 2,000,000 miles!
Thank you Dura-Lite for making quality products that last.
I have been using Dura-Lite coolers for probably about 20 years. I have always been satisfied with the Dura-Lite product and I can’t ever remember having to make a warranty claim..
I have used Dura-Lite charge air coolers in much of our fleet
I like your products; you need to push out more radiators for the same vehicles.